We had 4 project meetings. The first was in Larino, Italy, from 23 to 27 March 2015; the second was in Bourgas, Bulgaria, from 2 to 6 September 2015; the third was in Kayseri, Turkey, from 10 to 14 April 2016, and the fourth was in Sosnowiec, Poland, from 16 to 20 October 2016.
On average, the time between a project meeting and another was about 6 months, but in between we had students' mobilities, and always a project meeting was in agenda too, even if only among partner schools.
Communication between partners happened mostly by Skype, Google Hangouts, emails, facebook and whatsapp.
Usually, communications were between the coordinator and the partners and viceversa. However, whenever a partner communicated directly with another, the coordinator was always informed. This choice proved to be correct because no misunderstandings occurred and the actions were conducted in a uniform, transparent and respectful way.
The project meetings' aims were:
- monitoring activities
- having all the partners meeting
- having partner organizations meeting their own counterparts and setting up the bases for future cooperation
- exchanging knowledge and good practices
- having partner schools' representatives understand school organization in partner countries
- organizing students' mobilities
- having partners understanding each other Cultural Heritage and customs in details and visiting some UNESCO sites
Project meetings were also occasions to disseminate the project and Erasmus+ programme, as hosting partners always organized events and invited local authorities and citizens.
Because of national rules for some partners it was necessary to send a formal letter of invitation. Here we are suppying two as examples
For pictures, please visit "Gallery"